Monday, May 24, 2010

I am looking for a yorkie teerier there hair looks blond i dont know what there name is.(a gift for my mom)?

I know there are differnt names for different kinds of yorkie terrier.There hair color is blond looking and Iam looking for it as a gift for my mom..She has had a few in the past but wanting another one.I have looked on differnt sights but can't find it.
Answers:
Maybe the Yorkie Terrier club can help you find one.
http://www.ytca.org
There is one standard for Yorkies. There are no different types, just differences in quality.
I've never heard of different kinds of yorkies. Just keep checking the different sites as I've seen several that have mainly blonde or gold colored hair on their faces. They are sweet little dogs and give you so much love and joy. Good Luck.
There are NOT different kinds of yokies.there's CORRECT *%26* CRAP! THAT'S *IT*!

Listen.you were already TOLD that BLONDE is NOT a yorkie color! *WHY* can't you understand that?


They are BORN black %26 tan %26 "BLUE-OUT" as they mature! To "blue %26 tan"!
So.black %26 tan is FAULT ,as is "blonde"!
GO READ THE BREED STANDARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment