Friday, May 8, 2009

How can i tell if my dog is pregnent?

I have a pekeginese female and a stud, she went into heat 5 weeks ago she got pretty chunky. How can i tell if she is pregnent??
Answers:
she will start to nest you will see her get fatter eventually you can feel the pups moving around..or you can wait 63 days to see if any puppies come out.
you should get her a pregnancy test at the vet.
Take her to the vet! Unless you can now get home pregnancy test kits for dogs.
monitor her eating habbits, check if she's more defensive and aggressive than usual, check her "bigger parts" for movement. Communicate with her, it will come to you.
Is she eating pickles?
She'll be moody definitely.
yeah take her to the vet otherwise there麓s no way to know it for sure. I have a French mini toy and I had to leave her at my aunt麓s because I was going on holidays, I picked her up a week later and I never realized she was pregnant untill she gave birth only one little puppy. I was so freaked out when I came home and find two instead of one :-S.
She will have puppies around 63 days after conception. So if in 63 days she has puppies, she was pregnant
If she's all of a sudden craving Ice Cream at 3 o'clock in the morning, then she's probably pregnant.
J/K
Take her to a vet.
Take it to the vet to find out. Unless there's a home pregnancy kit for dogs.
If she started her heat cycle 5 weeks ago, she should be about 3-4 weeks pregnant. She should be eating more, getting a rounder belly and her breasts will get larger. In about a week, I would take her to the vet and have hi check. How old is the dog? She should not have been bred until at least 18 months old.
is she fat is she gaining wight

No comments:

Post a Comment