Friday, May 8, 2009

How can I train a dog to lick my feet?

Dogs enjoy licking feet. I don't know why, but they like to lick feet. Some people, including myself, like to have their feet licked by dogs because it feels good. Everyone wins.

So, how do I train a dog to lick my feet? I also want a dog to lick my feet while wearing sandals. I'm sure it'll tickle.
Answers:
Why dont you train yourself to lick his feet too? maybe he would enjoy that you lick his feet who knows?
Peanut Butter.
ewwww
Gross. Is that your idea of foreplay?
some dogs like lotion buy difrent kinds of lotion pick one that he/or she likes! say good girl/or boy! hopfuly this will help!!
Dogs usually go for stinky stuff..you. pup likes to lick your toes, huh?
Eh?? Ugh!!
well, the dog already smelled ur flesh, so it now wants to smell something new. if u wear different shoes on everyday or put a scent on them, it will keep licking ur shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment