Sunday, August 2, 2009

How to teach my Pomeranian not to be so noisy?

My Pomeranian is a male one. He is very noisy and also very fierce against strangers. I even hardly bring him out for a walk as well.
Help!
Answers:
I have heard of a few remedies although I got lucky and my pomeranian is quiet. They say if you get a spray bottle and squirt their face every time they bark they will stop, some people will put a few drops of tabasco in it and they really don't like that..about three days and it should stop. The fierce against strangers is a protective thing I think..mine will occasionally do that. Good Luck!
buy a muffler collar it shocks them when they bark
i'm a fox!
tell him to be a no good lazy ni-gg-er and he will stop.
Get him a muzzle, i have one for my jack russel eveytime he starts to bark unnessarily i pull out the muzzle and he lies down quiet if he doesn't listen then i put it on him and ignore him for awhile. hope this helps
Not sure if dog trainers can tame him, but then every dog is diff, just like human, some are more talkative, some are less active, so you may have to just live with his character !
Good luck ! If you do let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment