Sunday, August 2, 2009

husky favorite food?


Answers:
Husies need a high fat diet to look and feel their best. As Artic dogs, they ate meat , veggies from the contents of their kill's stomach, but mostly meat and blubber. I would feed them a high fat , high protein, good quality food, I used to give mine tallow a couple of times a week to help maintain their weight and the shine on their coat.
Dog food??
Umm Dog Food thats what my Husky use to eat
The UConn Huskies have their own brand of tortilla chips that are really good! The team logo is on the bag and everything.
My huskies favorite foods were apples, lettuce, beer and (when he could get one) martinis. He had to steal the last.

Sigh, I miss him.
I used to have a husky that was the weirdest eater I have ever had! He absolutely hated the expensive dog food (like Eukanuba, Iams, or Pedigree) or any dog food whose first ingredient wasn't "corn" or "wheat"!! Strange, huh? I finally tried Purina and he ate that well. I also gave him 1/2 a can of veggies every evening with his food, like green beans, sweet peas, carrots, %26 potatoes. He absolutely loved veggies!!

Hope this helped!
My dog is part Husky and she loves fish. I think many do, its part of their natural diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment