Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How come people like to own dogs?

I'm thinking, what is this, people with money, or people just want to be eccentric or is this because they want to have a companion because they are very lonely and they don't like themselves. But the bottom of the truth is they don't clean up after the dogs and I step on their dog * sometimes and how would they like it if I * on the ground and they stepped on it right?
Answers:
I believe you answered your own question f*ckface.
Hello:

I think most people own dogs because it is hard to rent them.
I hear ya.but ain't my style..and ain't my dog.
I want to throw a big dog turd at you right now for saying that.
Well, it seems your question has two parts. One, asking why people own dogs, and two, why people don't pick up their dogs waste. The first one has so many answers to it, and you've named a few yourself. The reason I have a dog is because they are loving, and show a lot of emotion. I like having something love me everyday, no matter how many times I see them, and even if five seconds ago I scolded them.
The second part to the question is just laziness. People don't have respect for others and choose to be jerks. Hope that answers your question.
OWN A DOG..SO U CAN FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!.. ASK MY SELF THIS ALL THE TIME: "WHY DO HUMANS LIKE TO HAVE CHILDREN ?".IF THEY'RE THE MOST ANNOYING CREATURES!
What do you mean own dogs? I'm owned by my dogs and happy to be! :-) The fact is that only the people who DON'T clean up after their dogs will be talked about and not those of us who DO. Those who don't are usually bad owners and useless, worthless people to begin with. I love dogs because they are so fun, provide so much more love than any person will, and they will never tell anyone what you tell them, or screw you over. I show dogs and all but a few people are good owners at shows or else you would end up with a big problem when you have 2500-5000 dogs at a show. Think about people who piss in the water in a pool or at the lake. You didn't bother mentioning them. I think that's a lot more gross than dog feces. Humans carry so many diseases, and all of them are transmittable to you where none of dogs diseases are.
I am among the millions in the USA alone that likes to share their lives with a dog.I clean up my yard and where ever else my dog takes a crap. But I also find myself cleaning up other owners who allowtheir dog to roam free or just want clean up after their dog. If I see a person trying to walk away from their pets poop I call them out on it! Hello, you left something! Clean up after your dog! I have shouted from my window and my car. I don't know if does much good in the long run but sometimes it makes a difference at the moment. I have even offered a free grocery bag to people to use. But sad I have told my own sister not to bring her 2 dogs to my neighborhood until she makes it a habit to poop scoop! I get sick of other dogs poop clean up! And I adore dogs.
I have dogs because my whole family enjoys the companionship from them being here with us. Wouldn't trade seeing one of our dogs curled up with our toddler for a nap ever!

Unfortunately, there are lots of people who don't abide by the rules of owning a dog. They don't keep them properly leashed, they don't clean up after them. These days, you can't take a dog on trails in any of the national parks as a result of these irresponsible owners. We clean up after ours, so I know it's not my dogs stuff anyone steps in here anyway.
Hello, People have dogs for love,caring and companionship.Like you said, alot of people are very lonely and a dog can bring out so many good things out of a person.I don't know why you would state that they don't like themseves. Alot of people who are very lonely don't have a family or anyone.Also when people get older and their mind isn't as quick as it use to be,they just don't connected that they have to clean up the poo or pp.So lets give some of these people a break.

Clowmy
Can't speak for everyone else, but personally I own mine to be sure that you'll have something to step in.
Amen to that kaimac amigo
LOL this is funny! I have 2 dogs, and a huge yard! My dogs and i rarely ever go out of the yard when we go for a walk. And so I don't worry about picking up their messes because it helps my grass, natural fertilizer.

As far as why I own dogs? Because my life is a boring lonely existence. And I have my daughter to love, but I have much much more love to give. So I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 bird, and 1 hamster. Sometimes its overwhelming. But I love them all and they all get affection each day.
Dated back 3000 B.C. people already had a relationship(pet %26 master relationship) with dogs. It started with the ancient Egyptians. They keep dogs to guard their houses, for the children to enjoy with. In the Roman empire dated back since the first anno domini, people put a mosaic of a fierce-looking dog at the entrance of their houses. Well, actually dogs are very loyal friends to humans. There are a lot of cases where in a dog would rescue its master from harm. And of course a dog is more benign to humans than cats. Do you realize that a dog would serve a human but a cat is being served by the human? Since the creation of this world dogs were designed by God to serve humans. Take a view at Garfield %26 Scooby Doo. Compare %26 contrast them %26 you will see why people like dogs. And also, dogs are intelligent and can be trained, unlike cats, they are too lazy to cooperate. Some people like cats though.
dogs are great companions and people should pick up their dog waste. but maybe you should look before you tred.
First, you could blame the owners that own the dog that *s all over, doesn't pick it up, and then you come along and step in it. But, the smarter bet is that you get what you dish out. You must * all over people all day with that personality and anger of yours, and therefore, you are just getting what you deserve =)
people like dogs because the are cute and are a good way to get you to excercise and some people mistreat dogs like not cleaning up after them and that's probably because they are up themselves or just dont care
I have two dogs and i'v got them because i love dogs.
I take them 4 walk 3 times a a day and yes i do clean up after then.

Ok i agree not every1 does clean up after their dog but dont tar all us dog owners with the same brush!
me personally because they are therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment