Friday, July 31, 2009

How to pluck dog's ears?

I have my dogs groomed on a frequent basis, but during the winter I find it unneccessary to take them because I bathe, brush, and clip their nails myself(don't worry special tools!). Now, I guess my question is; Is there a specific method or way that you should pluck your dog's ears, or is that something you should leave for the experts and let grow over the winter?
Answers:
don't do it.
Do you mean a chicken or a dog?
dont touch it, its there for a reason
LOL.what are you "plucking" hair, or feathers? I personally would not use any sharp objects near my dogs ears. Let the professionals do it.
Yes, there is an ear powder, but when u pull the hair, it still hurts the dog. I would let the vet do it. What I do, is use OtiRinse with a q-tip, and swipe out the goop. B very, very careful.
dont do it.
if your groomer normally does this then take your dog back there to have it done if really necessary. i learnt when i did a grooming course but wouldnt advise you doing it yourself without bein shown properly first by your groomer.
You should pluck the hair in your dog's ear. Health problems can occur if you do not pluck the hair inside the dog's ear. Plucking the dog's hair inside his ear is easy. Ask your veterinarian to show you how to pluck the hair inside your dog's ear. Plucking the hair in your dog's ear canal does not hurt them. They just feel a slight pressure has you pluck the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment