Thursday, July 30, 2009

how to ease a dying dog?

my aunts 11 year old boxer is dying what can we do to ease him through it
Answers:
what is the dog dying of if its pain it should be put down if not give us some more information
Take him to the vet and hurry it along. it is not right to make him suffer through death. Let god take it from there.
Put him to sleep. He's probably suffering, poor thing. Don't keep him alive for your mental health.
Do the humane thing and put the animal down.this is the problem with pet owners in America.SELFISHNESS.

People would rather watch their animal die just to see it more.the animal is suffering.put it down.one little shot and it's done.
really the only way to ease him through it is to spend time with him and give him what he wants. there is also another thing you can do and i know this sounds mean and cruel but u could just put him down he wont feel anything. i mean do you really want him suffering? i don't think so. but it really is your call.
It's always hard to lose a pet, just comfort the dog, let him know you care.
Dogs die just like people do. and we don't go around just giving Grandma a shot to put her out of her misery. we take care of her! My suggestion is an asprin a day - it helps a little bit with the pain. If you feel like it isn't helping enough, ask the vet if there is something stronger. Make him a comfy padded bed to lay in, he's 11 years old so his joints, etc. are probably needing some cushion. Lots of love! Dogs are so loyal - all they need is some lovin' to make them happy through their last days.
awww. let him know u love him, then put him down. :( good luck.
I wrapped my dog in her favorite blanket, carried her in my arms around the yard which she always loved for me to do, made a clay paw-print, took a lock of her fur for a keepsake, sang "her" song, told her I loved her, then had her put down because she was suffering worse and worse, I kept her and she is buried near a grape vine at my home. I also asked God to keep her for me until I get to Heaven.
I think you should put him down. you don't want him to suffer any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment