Friday, July 31, 2009

how to read dog's mind?


Answers:
I'll do it right now!

"Feed me! Love me! Feed me!!"
EAsy.

If you can't eat it or hump it, whizz on it.
always talk something to that dog with an affection
Start from the right and read backwards.
ESP is not really function yet.
Go gET tHIS

http://tinyurl.com/mbsou
Body language, ear position, and facial expression.
When my schnauzer walks stiff legged with his ears up around another dog, he is about to deliver an a** whipping. When his ears are laid back, he is too.
Get a book on dog body language. Start spending hours just sitting on the couch or floor with your dog, talking (Talk to him as if he were a human, don't baby-talk him.) and enjoying his company. Think "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." and look deep into his eyes. As you both get to know each other gradually over time, you'll be able to "know" what he's thinking and he'll "know" what you're thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment