Saturday, May 22, 2010

i am about to get a dog in 20 minutes! Please tell me some cools names for a male dog or a female dog!?

I don't know if it will be a male or a femaile one! See, my teacher's bich got puppies and she wants to gie them to people. We will go in 20 minutes to see them and get one! That's why I am telling you male or female names!
Answers:
turbo
hammer
dino
i had a little puppy i named him cooper :)

he sadly got hit by a car :(
Pick a name you like. Because you are going to be saying it a lot. You sound like a young person with your first pet. I would consider some obedience classes for your dog and some dog owner training for you and the rest of your family.
digger stub aussie bailey moko cobo rocky jack susie ginger
king
i have six dogs, and i can tell you, name yours about something that you like or do, or at least a charactoristic of the dog
i am a nurse, and i like to drink, i have red-rum, strawberry wine, my sons dog, mary jane, because he likes to smoke pot, homeostasis, bandit becaus of his mask, and silver bell, because she was silver and white at birth and my husband says that is his southern bell.
I choose my dogs names buy the country the breed originated.
I have searched the web for good dog names.
Bart
Bak

Berta
Bony

No comments:

Post a Comment