Monday, May 24, 2010

I asked whether or not people think bull terriers are ugly.?

My boyfriend wants one and thinks they are gorgeous, I personally dont think they are that cute. Just wanted a general opinion, I dont need to grow up thank you. Why do some people have to take it to the next level and be so damn rude about it?!
Answers:
I'm personally not all that fond of Bull Terriers; I don't really care for the head shape, but that doesn't mean that they aren't a good dog! It just depends on the person's preference. I don't understand why people would interperet your question any differently than a general opinion wanted. Some people suck; there's not a thing anyone can do about it, unfourtunatley! I wish you luck with your terrier if indeed you ever do get one!
Yes, definitely ugly.
hideous creatures
I think any living animal or creature is cute in it's own way - I think Bull Terrier's are very comical and fun dogs - that's what I've always heard. I think their cute.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Gorgeous and very cute. If you think theyre ugly u will change your mind once you find out how child like they are
I think they are very cute. There are so many different pit bulls, you've got to be able to find one you can't resist.
Yes, but they're cute in a sense they are so ugly.
i think they are the ugliest things in the world.
They are adorable :D

*just wanted to add I'm sorry people were rude.
They can be quite cute in their own little way, especially puppies. But I prefer Westies and Yorkshire Terriers myself.
OH GROW UP WILL YA,AND STOP MOANING.
I grew up with bullterriers .They are just great . Believe me if you have one ,after a while you will see their beautyness. They are very energetic and sometimes clownish .
And somehow they can smile

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images14/bul.
no they are not ugly. maybe u r. j/k. but they have a diffrent head shape so what? any living thing is cute. in my opinion.
OMG! UR BOY FRIEND WANTS 1 OF THOES?? HELLO, HAS HE SEEN THEIR EGG SHAPED HEADS? WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!! BUT TO ANSWER UR QUESTION THEIR UGLY THINGS!!
" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder " Everyone is entitled to their opinion and preferences. The Bull Terrier is one of those breeds that people love or hate their appearance. I think they are just so goofy looking they cute in an odd sort away. I do not think I would go get one but a do dog rescue and I would take one in if it needed a home,
Well, because "some" people "are" rude. Back to your question. Have you ever heard of that old saying, "beauty is in the eye's of the beholder?" Well, this fits the bill when it comes to this situation. I have a Labrador %26 think she's the most beautiful of all breeds. My brother came over and called her "homely!" Homely? So, your boyfriend sees the dog as cute, doesn't mean "you" have to. But then again, sometimes dogs ugly little faces grow on us, and before we know it, "we" think their cute too! But usually it's their personality we fall in love with anyway. Did that answer your question? Good luck, and don't let those "rude" idiots get to you. You just have to know that when you write, there's "going" to be idiots, okay?
No i don't like them.But they can not help the way they are.any way good luck in getting a dog
i think they are great friendly dogs,very energetic but if you get lots of friends around some people are very aware of them,bull terriers can sense the rise of heart beats ,and might act viciouly with them.wouldnt your boyfriend consider something like a poodle or a jack russle they are easier to hadle around people.
good luck and remember all dogs are great and you never know you might see a terrier puppy and you might find him adorable.
I think bull terriers are excellent dogs. I like their looks. I cant figure out why some people are so rude. I think they need to get a life, dont you?
hi it all depends on the personal view of the owner most dogs become very attached to their family ,each dog or ** have their own personalities and you don,t give a dam what people think of the breed ,we have German shepherds 5 in total and three cats all get on fine with each other and every one is different in colouring and looks but all loved just the same.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I believe all animals are beautifull, it is personallity that shines through eyes, a loving lick is worth a lot, some animals are harder to see as beautiful, but then so is it for men and women too! Look around and see someone who resembles a bull terrier! Anyway I think you should get to know the dog grow to love it then you won't care if it is ugly at all!
Enjoy!
as the saying goes as ugly as a bulldog licking piss of a thistle
I would never have chosen to own a bull terrier as they really do look ugly, however having had one (long story) - I would say they are an absolute joy to own. They are smart, loyal and gentle. They have more personality than many people. My son used to call her his ugly banana nosed dog. I still miss her and its 3 years since she died. Try meeting some bull terriers before you form an opinion based on looks. Fair warning though - they can jump 6 feet easily and need lots of exercise.
my dad has one and i think she looks SO funny that shes cute, i would have to say though that they are the most stubborn dog breed that i know off and generally do wot they want, she farts all the time and attacks other dogs if they don't submit to her. i think that it is a big responsibility having this kind off dog, cute or not.
I think they're very cute.They look like little sharks.
I think they are adorable! I have been told they have wonderful goofy personalities, which would surely make one even cuter!
I have one and think they are gorgeous too. They also make really good pets had mine for 7 years.
Not my cup of tea but I wouldn't say they are ugly either, all dogs deserve to be loved.
Bull terriers are ugly and thats what makes them gorgeous :D hehehe I love bull terriers too - but if ur not keen I would hesitate to get the dog. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment