Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am getting a female dog what should i name her?

I am getting a light brown teacup chiguwah it's like 3 inches tall what should i name her it is a female. My mom said either coco or cinnamon but i want to hear from ya'll any suggestions?
Answers:
Diamond or Sparkles. I have heard these pretty often and recently.
sounds like a "Nina"
Pebbles
madison and call her maddy
i have a female pug and i named her girl..it's just easier that way
"Flea"

(I don't mean that as a cut--I love dogs and have two little ones. I just think a little bitty dog named "Flea" is cute.)
Alice in wonderland.
Tula
Tiara
possibly "Lilly"
COFFEE or TOFFEE
Bella
How about DAISY, CLOE, or MARIA, I always like those names for a puppy, She sounds really cute! I cant wait to get a puppy!
sally or amanda
pepsi
how about nutmeg or paprika?
Enough with the spices already.

First, learn how to spell the dog's breed.

In Spanish.

CHIQUITA - Means "Little Girl"

NINA - Means "Girl"
How about naming her after Tinkerbell or Thumbelina?
LOLA
MAGGIE
PRISCILLA
j-lo.
You'll have to decide for yourself really, but let's see if I can spark some imagination with things that I like. I will grant that it's hard to be original, however that's what I like to see. I like pulling names from other languages, though everyone finds a foreign word that means something cool and that gets boring too. Greek and roman mythological names pop up often, but this still seems too easy. I've used names that I assume are Russian, Sasha, Sonja, Katja, Aleksander. My favorite is using nouns, numbers, days, or adjectives. Normal things that you wouldn't normally think of: Patience, serenity, mischief, etc. I have a pink and black kitten at the moment named Sonja Violence. She's a pink rock kitty! I have a friend who gives long names to their pets, but it adds character somehow. Moxie Crimefighter (cat), Mortimer "blackie" von Doom the third (Black goldfish, if that makes sense), Empress Camilla(chihuahua mix), and Pickle (boxer/pomeranian?), who's full name is Marconi Pickle Fitzgibbons. What about storm, blade, or thorn? Something softer? How about pillow, cotton, feathers? The less it makes sense, the funner it is. Pets are, after all, conversation pieces. If it's a female puppy, you could just call her a **. ^_^
I named my dog "Kya". I think its cute.:) Zowie is another cute name but its a little overused.
Chica is cute, Maria, Ally, Nutmeg would be super cute and you mom seems to like the spice names you could call her Meggie.
It is spelled chihuahua. I think everyone should know how to spell the kind of dog that they own. I like the names Baby, Tina, Tootsie, Tawny.
You might have fun playing off the "teacup" aspect of the breed and name her "Lipton", "Pekoe", "Earl Grey" or any other "tea" name.

Have fun with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment