Monday, May 24, 2010

i asked this guy to my homecoming will he say yes?

actually my friend asked for me(i didnt want her 2)
well when she asked he said i dont know i need more info and he kinda got embarrased and he turned red thats what my friend said. so will he say yes or no? or does he like me?
Answers:
Well, he didn't give a right out 'No', so at least he is considering it..I wouldn't buy the dress yet, though..
thats kinda hard to say..sorry i dont' know
I don't know
I think hell say yes!
I don't know. Your friend could have said something to him about you that was not true. She could have also been lieing about what he said. So he may like you or he may not like you. It is hard to say. Next time, make sure your friends don't ask someone you like if they want to go to homecoming with you, or if they like you. Ask him yourself. If you ask him yourself if he likes you, he probably will tell you the truth. Good Luck.
Maybe you should ask him for yourself.
Well are you pretty? This really shouldn't matter but if you are I guarantee he'll go with you.
What does this have to do with dogs? Well, there is no way of knowing what he will say.
hmm cool I have a homecoming this week too on saturday lol but thats a yes because he blushed awww trust me girlfriend I know he will cause I had the same experience lol take care.
I don't know .sorry
Unless your friends are dogs, I dont think this is the area that you wanted to post your question in. No, he will not say yes unless you ask him yourself.
you are in the wrong section.. go to relationships
why in the world did you post this in the "dogs" section?

No comments:

Post a Comment