Monday, May 24, 2010

I asked for help the other night about my dog Sadie.?

For the people out their that answered me on how to prepare my 9 year old son that our dog might not make it through the night..Any way, as I expected she did not make it that night. I had her in the living room but some how she made her way to his room and passed. I guess that is where she slepted all of her life and that is where she wanted to be. I just wanted to give all of you an update. Thanks again for your answeres.
Answers:
I am very sorry that the dog has passed.its so sad.and heartwarming to know that she wanted to be with your son when she died..your son should be happy to know that she was a dog that had love.lots don't.she will be chasing butterfly's in a field of green and sunshine now
that is so sad but touching. Wow that is a loving dog.
I'm so sorry about your dog. We went through the same thing 2 months ago. I know she's happy and waiting for me on the other side, that's my belief. Take care!
I'm so sorry for your loss, but atleast she passed away knowing she was loved. She probably did feel more comfortable with your son if that is where she was used to being. Again, I'm so sorry.
Thanks for telling us. Now I'm crying . for all the dogs in my life that passed sooner than I wanted them too.
-MM
We are both sorry for your lose.

We are dog people and when this time comes it is always difficult. We hope all goes well.
awwwwww, poor thing. :{
how touching! Losing a companion animal is tough, and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!
awwwww..i'm so sorry
I am sorry for your loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment