Monday, May 24, 2010

I audition alot can I take my pup with me?

Do u think casting agents would be mad if my mom brought my puppy with us. I live about 30 min from hollywood and sometimes we dont get home til after 9 do u think the casting agents would mind if I brought her with me.. she is fully house trained and sleeps alot and doesnt bark
Answers:
If the dog will stay quietly in a travel kennel, I don't think there would be a problem..Just don't make a big deal over it, or draw attention to her..
I have taken puppies in all kinds of public places, if they are quiet and can be in a small kennel..
I used to raise orphaned puppies, so had to keep them close enough to feed every 2-3 hours..I was a nurse, and didn't even have trouble taking them to work at the hospital!
maybe have your mom wait outside with the puppy, it could be very distracting for most agents
it depends where the location of the audition is
it depends on what kind of ppl they are
I do think casting agents would be annoyed if you brought your puppy along. Some buildings won't even allow pets, let alone who might be allergic to him. Unfortunatley, you are living a lifestyle that is probably not condusive to having a puppy to begin with. Puppies do need lots of attention. When/if you get work what will you do with the pup? They don't exactly give you a private trailer right off the bat.
While auditioning your pup has to be out of sight- they might want him/her instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment