Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am getting a new puggle puppy.female, any name ideas?


Answers:
Chloe or Piper
Lola Zoey Mischa Lucy Penny
Wee just got a new pup too! Named her Zoey!
Have fun with her!!
rover
ANYA IT MEANS QUEEN PRONOUNCED LIKE AWN-YA.
I would gust name her Miss Bugle.That would be different
pugsley!
I like giving animals people names. . .How's Candace (Candy for short). LOL
Diasy May
I have no idea what a puggle puppy is. I have some ideas for a name, Mimi or Dolly.
Something short with only 2 or 3 syllables. What color is your new puppy? I have a brown Shih Tzu that I named Peanut. =) I would actually wait until you have the puppy for a few weeks until you decide to name it to see its temperment. It may have a cute quirk or something like hopping up and down, or going around in circles, and you may want to find a cute name for that. =) Congrats on the puppy!
Is a puggle half pug, half poodle? How about Suzette, like crepes Suzette? To pick a good pet name, you have to practice saying it out loud, pretending you're calling it to come. That way you can eliminate the ones that make you feel silly, like Foofoo or something ridiculous.
Talulabelle, scooter, gidget, fidget, dilana, leah, lacey, kasey, jacey, sasha, tasha.
oh call it Latara.
name her daisy
lol
Gracey, Fancy, Star, Bella, Zoe, Holly, Molly
Noelle
Gabby
Tiptoes
Bubbles
Jubilee
Chacha
Layla
Boogie
Groovy

No comments:

Post a Comment