Monday, May 24, 2010

I am worried about my 1 yr old JRT. Should I be concerned?

I've heard testicle cancer is common among the breed. I recently noticed a marble size lump on his testicle. What could be the cause if not cancer? THX
Answers:
It could be nothing, but. the vet would be the best for that answer. If it is a common thing, I would for sure get him neutered. that way it's something you wouldnt have to worry about. he is at a good age now to have it done. Dont get to worked up until you find out for sure. I could be a sist or something. Just make an appointment and go from there. I wish you luck.
Get that baby to the vet asap! I bot my 1 yr old male JRT neutered so I wouldnt have problems like that.
Good luck!
Take him to the vet asap and have it checked. This type of cancer usually happens in older, intact dogs, but I gues it could be a cancer in the younger dog. Hope he is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment