Monday, May 24, 2010

I am looking for a wolf or wolf hybrid prefer in MO or close to.?


Answers:
i have a beautiful timber wolf mix he has the black saddle markings and all hes not a year old yet but he's big I would be willing to give him to you if you have sufficient land and housing for an animal of his size and you have to come get him i live near little rock Arkansas.and to all you that think you shouldn't have one is full of it . they are only as mean as you make them just like any other dog thank u very much have had them before this one and have never had a problem they are better trainable I think
Wolves and wolf hybrids are dangerous animals. They never make good pets, because they are wild and can attack and kill in a second. Sure, dogs were bred down from wolves but that happened over millions of years.
Wow. Good luck with that. I hope forcing a wild animal to live in your backyard for your own amusement makes you as tough and cool as you think it will, "Sully".

But it probably won't.
If your really serious about it then you should try to find a breeder online in your area. My friends ex-husbands family breeds Timberwolf- Siberian husky mixes in MO. I just don't know where to be exact.
They're ILLEGAL! besides the minor problenm of being WILD ANIMALS,ya doof!

COMPLETELY UN-trustworthy-"SPOOKY" fear-biters %26 destructive %26 DANGEROUS.*WILD ANIMALS! NOT pets!

Got that? Not too subtle far ya?
I own two wolfdogs. I would STRONGLY reccommend you do your homework before getting one. They are NOT like dogs. They do not make good guard dogs (they would sooner look to you for protection as you become the alpha (leader) of the "pack") and they ARE harder to train/housebreak. They also are prone to running and they love to chase (and sometimes kill) other animals. I had a cat "Hank" that my wolfdogs were RAISED with. Out day of the blue one day they attacked and killed him. Just a typical prey-day for them but it broke my heart. They are also master escape artists. I have owned dogs and wolfdogs and the wolfdogs are MUCH more of a challenge. For example, my Rottie was housebroken in a matter of a couple weeks. With both wolfdogs it took MONTHS! Part of the reason is that dogs were bred to serve man, and wolves were not. Another reason is that they mature later then dogs do. A puppy dog matures at about 12 months. With a wolf it's more like 18 months. My dogs are 6 years and 4 years. Until they both hit 3 years of age they were terrors! LOL, I'm NOT joking. They ran off a lot (They must have broken out 10 times in one year. My female even went through a window to escape the house one time). They are not anything like a typical dog. So PLEASE make sure you know what your getting into. I also have no kids. I would think twice if you have small or immature children. They have no patience for unjust treatment. A lot of people get a wolfdog because they think it's "cool". This leads to a lot of wolfdogs being put down or living in shelters because their disillusioned owners didn't realize just how much of a handful they are. I invite you to check out my webpage where I have pictures of Cyrus and Blue, my two wolfdogs. I put the link below. Good luck and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read up on wolfdogs BEFORE you make the decision to go and get one.

http://ca.geocities.com/moonshyne1975.

No comments:

Post a Comment