Monday, May 24, 2010

I am stuck! What should we name our Boxer puppy?

We bought a Boxer puppy last week and have been calling him Piddles, for lack of a better name. The family is in a dead lock about a name. We have discussed Ceasar, Diesel, Dozer, and Maximus (Max).Please give me your suggestions, or discuss what you named your dog and why. Thank you.
Answers:
Holifield,Tyson's nemnis.
A Boxer? Tyson.
stan is a good name , i like your choice of diesel that sounds nice. my dogs are called spencer and abe there both staffordshire bull terriers
call him chopper!!
MAD MAX!!
hank, hank the boxer. sounds perfect to me.
riley because it is an easy going name it just sounds like a good name
diesell.
Those testosterone names suck. I like piddles! It should be something that when you call him makes you laugh and enjoy him. He is there after all for your amusment. I have a 30lb mancoon black cat I call speck! Its hallarious! And princess hairball is his buddy! VERY ACTIVE!
Max, or Coti
Ali
Rocky (or after a famous boxer)
Tyson -- for the boxer Mike Tyson
Of the names that y'all discussed, I like Dozer.
how about Joe? (joe boxer)
or Fred?
I named my dog Dioji, it's pronounced D-O-G. We thought it was a pretty clever name.
Roger
i had one when i was little and i named it ninja dog and i had another one named elvis
Diesel is cool..
murphy!
simon
i like Diesel!! thats aggressive and cute..i have a chihuahua and i named him Scooter.because it just goes with him..he is fast and he seems to just scoot around..lol
Strudel!
Why not Van Desil ya of of pitch black and the Chronicles of riddck. why becuase he is oso hot and cute.plus boxers are masculane like Van to.
Call him Rocky since he's a boxer.
Oh, I'll bet he's sooooo cute! What about Rocky? You know - as in Sylvester Stallone's Boxer character? Enjoy your pup!
God Bless!
bow wow.com has lots of names 2 chose from.. i had a Newfoundland named Absolute.. i liked the name : )
if it is a boy call him rambo my dog name is gotenk
cassius
frasier
spinks
henry
rocky
We named our Boston Terrier Napoleon because he was so small and strutted around like he would rule the world. Unfortunately, he farts so much we end up calling him stinky boy. What ever you name him will probably be changed when you discover some of his personality traits.
Out of the names you have so far, I like MAXIMUS the best, but not Max (tooo common).

I like the name Sony, and I had a Rotty called Cesar.

No comments:

Post a Comment